We are a leading kitchen company, seeking driven Kitchen Designers/ Sales Consultants to join our Franchise teams in 30 branches nationwide. If you are an energetic, ambitious individual who does well in a fast-paced environment, has a creative flair and excels interpersonally, this is your chance to have a rewarding career with us.
We are an established and reputable company, with factories in Johannesburg and Cape Town that make use of modern and constantly upgraded technology to ensure top quality components and value for money.
Easylife Kitchens is a professional organisation with over 28 years of experience. We are focused on growing our brand nationwide and as such are looking for ambitious, self-driven employees to enable our strategy towards growth.
The culture of our organisation is characterised by a focus on quality, excellence, integrity, loyalty and hard work. Customers are of extreme importance and our employees are therefore expected to operate at an emotionally mature level to ensure that all stakeholders are addressed optimally. Independent and self-disciplined individuals who enjoy the thrill of problem solving, will enjoy a successful career at Easylife Kitchens.
Besides real scope for individuality and good personal development prospects, we offer highly competitive rewards, incentives and benefits and offers you the opportunity to develop with one of the best organisations in this industry.
Skills, experience and training required:
- Need to be computer literate
- Sales, Design or Project Management skills/experience
- Experience in the Kitchen/ Manufacturing industry will be a great advantage
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12 or 5-8 years relevant experience
- Qualifications in Sales or Interior Design would be an advantage
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Performance driven
- Adaptable and comfortable dealing with regular change
- Resilient and stress tolerant
- Self-disciplined, displaying effective time management
- Good interpersonal skills and empathic listening ability
- Quick decision-making ability
- Conceptual ability that is grounded in practicality
- Above average problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of technical concepts
- Need to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding the needs of clients and interpreting their ideas into creative designs
As a Kitchen Designer you will be responsible for: (Kindly note that specifics might differ from franchise to franchise)
- Management of customer quotes, contracts, payments and orders
- Meeting sales & margin targets
- Design development and finalisation for clients
- Project management of project from start to finish
- Stakeholder management during entire project
- Managing client expectations and providing regular feedback to client
- Addressing any problems that might arise during the course of the project
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology
- Managing overall quality of service delivery on projects
As a design consultant, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions and incentives on the sales that you bring in.
Various job vacancies are available nationwide. This website will indicate to you were our franchises are located.