One Pot Pasta
We’re all for dishes that are simple and pack a flavour punch and can be enjoyed by the whole family. With the silly season on its way, it’s time to start whipping up those simple dishes. Our One Pot Pasta is exactly that, and your new kitchen design by Easylife Kitchens with its functionality will take the simplicity of this dish to a new level!
Are you ready to give it a go?
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 250g fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Place all your ingredients into a hot skillet or Dutch Oven, excluding your parmesan.
- Over medium heat, bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until the majority of the liquid has been absorbed and your pasta is al dente.
- Remove from the heat and stir in your parmesan, reserving some for garnish.
- Season with additional salt and pepper as needed, or garnish with some chilli flakes for an extra zing.
- Top your pasta with the additional parmesan, fresh herbs of your choice, and enjoy!
Give our one pot pasta a go and tag us on social media if you enjoy it.