Easylife Kitchens is seeking driven Store Managers with managerial experience to join their team. You must be computer literate, experienced, and have your own transport. Skills or a qualification in either sales, design or project management would be an advantage. Great earning potential for top performers.
- Cape Town Region, Western Cape
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Application closing date: 21 May 2021
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
POSITION FULL DETAILS
We are a leading kitchen company, seeking driven Store Managers to join our Franchise teams in over 30 branches nationwide. If you are an energetic, ambitious individual who does well in a fast-paced environment, has a creative flair and excels interpersonally, this is your chance to have a rewarding career with us.
We are an established and reputable company, with factories in Johannesburg and Cape Town that make use of modern technology to ensure top quality components and value for money.
Easylife Kitchens is a professional organisation with over 28 years of experience. We are focused on growing our brand nationwide and as such, are looking for ambitious, self-driven employees to enable our strategy for growth.
The culture of our organisation is characterised by a focus on quality, excellence, integrity, loyalty and hard work. Customers are of extreme importance and our employees are therefore expected to operate at an emotionally mature level to ensure that all stakeholders are addressed optimally. Independent and self-disciplined individuals who enjoy the thrill of problem solving, will enjoy a successful career at Easylife Kitchens.
Besides real room for individuality and good personal development prospects, we offer highly competitive rewards, incentives and benefits and offer you the opportunity to grow with one of the leading competitors in this industry.
Skills, Experience and Training required:
- Product knowledge of building and manufacturing materials
- Budgeting, basic accounting and finance
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Organisational skills
- Leadership qualities
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accounting software skills
- Architectural design programs skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience in the Kitchen/ Manufacturing industry will be a great advantage
- Qualifications in Business Management, Economics and Management, Project and Marketing Management would be an advantage
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Performance driven
- Adaptable and comfortable dealing with regular change
- Resilient and stress tolerant
- Self-disciplined, displaying effective time management
- Good interpersonal skills and empathic listening ability
- Quick decision-making ability
- Conceptual ability that is grounded in practicality
- Above average problem-solving abilities
- Good understanding of technical concepts
- Need to flourish in a fast-paced environment
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for: (kindly note that specifics might differ from franchise to franchise)
- Overseeing daily operations at a store to ensure that processes are implemented and run effectively
- Driving the branches’ sales and increasing profitability by ensuring that all products and displays are merchandised effectively
- Creating store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
- Developing strategies to improve customer service, ensuring customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Maintaining high store standards and conditions to foster a positive environment.
- Forecasting staffing needs and developing a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas to ensure sustainability and drive growth within the franchise.
As a Store Manager, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions and incentives based on your performance within the store.
Various job vacancies are available nationwide. This website will indicate to you where our franchises are located.