Speckled Egg Rocky Road
This rocky road with an Easter twist is exactly what you need as a sweet treat over the Easter weekend – or any time!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows (or 100g normal marshmallows)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup speckled eggs plus extra for decorating
- Grease and line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
- In a large heat-proof bow, combine your chopped up dark and milk chocolate and microwave at full power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for further 30 seconds bursts, stirring in between to prevent burning, until your chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add your mini marshmallows (or chopped up regular sized marshmallows), coconut, and speckled eggs. Stir together and ensure everything is well combined.
- Pour your mixture into the prepared tin and press down evenly.
- Allow to set in the fridge for two hours or until the chocolate is set. Remove from tin and slice into squares using a hot knife, and enjoy!
If you make our speckled egg rocky road, tag us in your pics on social media!
Check Out Our Facebook
Check Out Our Kitchens